The following table shows the casino win for Clark County, Nevada (where Las Vegas is) for all slots for 2012. They define “slot” as any electronic game, including video poker and video keno. I’ve found video keno to be about equally as tight as reeled slots, but video poker has a much higher return. So, the return for reeled slots should be higher than these figures.
Clark County Slot Win 2012
|Denomination||Casino Win (pct)|
Most players play penny video slots. Based on past research, I find the house’s edge to be set from 6% to 15% usually. In general, the nicer the casino, the tighter the slots.
While there is no skill to playing slots, there is some skill in selecting which machine to play and how to maximize your return. What follows is my advice, if you must play slots at all.
- Always use a player card. Slots may be a lousy bet, but the casinos treat slot players very well. A $1 slot player will probably get comped better than a $100 blackjack player. Of course, don’t play for the reason of getting comps. You’ll give them a lot more than they’ll provide you.
- The simpler the game, the better the odds. The fancy games with big signs and video screens tend not to pay and the simple plays. However, slot players always tell me the fancy games are more fun.
- From Online Sportsbook, Casino Betting, NFL Odds to Racebook Gambling, Huge Rollers Casino offers you online gambling options.
- The higher the denomination, the better the odds. For that reason, it is better to play one coin on a 5-cent game than five coins per line on a 1-cent game.
- Don’t forget to cash out and take your ticket when you leave. It is easy to forget after hitting the jackpot.
- Try to play slowly and as little as possible to get your fix.
- In some games, there is a skill feature, like Top Dollar. In such games, the advice is usually offered, which you should take.
Get all the latest Betting and Sport News updates on your social media outlets. Please find us on Facebook.